Thursday, May 25, 2006

Been busy

The new job keeps me busy and I spend most of my day working - I like what I do and I especially like the responsiblity I have at the new job. Today I did one transaction for 999,999.99 I asked my manager why did they not just go for that even number. She said that would have involved extra paper work for them as well as us! Oh well I love the new job and the people are for the most part awesome to work with, in the past I had a job I totally hated, treated me like a f'ing criminal and I found distractions at work. I would do just about anything but concentrate on talking on the phone to a customer that well just did not pay their bill in a timely manner.

The one manager left the company Tuesday so we had a little goodbye party for him, I hope they replace him with some as cool and easy going as he was. His name is Eric and the story from the grape vine is he left because his partner is sick and he wants to be home to take care of him but then I also heard another story it was his father that was sick and is near the end so he quit to take care of his dad and repair a relationship with a family member that was strained. I don't really know the whole story but I wished him well and told him for the short three months I been in his department it was a pleasure knowing him. Other then him I still have Tracy as a section manager and she is cool to, she seems very eager to ensure all her employees are happy and have what they need to do their job. I really can not complaine because for the first time in a long time I have a job that offers me a sense of self respect in what I do and with that I am developing a level of self confidence I have not felt in ages. Its everything else in my life that still sucks!!! But that will come in time just have to be patience and confident in myself and CHOOSE my friends carefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home