Saturday, May 20, 2006

A night of sleeze

Have you ever been in those conversations that start out with the question, “Do you remember when we…?” or, “You know that time…?” As a bank employee again, I have noticed that recent events have become even more sentimental and valuable to me. It is my hope that my past experience has been like that of other individuals. Experiences such as hanging out at a favorite bar, watching a scary movie on a rainy night, or loudly cheering in the crowds during one of the most riveting football games of the season are typical Pittsburgh experiences which I am very glad to have had.

One of my more memorable moments took place on a trip with some friends to a local state park but that is in the past. In the present a group of us decided to explore the entertainment options available to us in this exciting city. We were ready to paint the town after a full day of being confined in small cubicles. As a result, our - especially mine level of adventure was unusually high.

All of us are young adults and possess the level of curiosity that comes with that age. After some lighthearted discussion and thumbing through the yellow pages under the heading of “Entertainment”, it was decided that we should go to an establishment for just that very thing. In other words, out of all of the places one could select, we chose to go to a strip club. The idea of going for the first or second, maybe third time peaked my curiosity, and the prospect of shedding another level of innocence by visiting such an establishment, intrigued me as well.

In the moment of excitement, I thought to myself what if I met Ms. Right in there? I thought to myself that the concern was valid. I really did not know whether I would be able to enjoy the dancers and numerous other aspects of the club. But one thing rang clear in my mind. If I turned down this outing I would miss a most enjoyable time with coworkers and friends. So, now back to the evening! I told my friends I wouldn’t want to pass up the opportunity. After applying the finishing touches - checking my sources of funding for sufficient amounts, I realized I needed to break a twenty for ones – 20 one dollar bills. Pittsburgh’s entertainment spot was graced by five males and one female. Whom enjoyed herself more I think then us males! As we walked into the club, we were introduced to what appeared to be a very sexy young woman who ensured us that our night would be unforgettable. She led us to our table where we ordered a round of drinks to start the evening. Surprisingly I was taken aback briefly due to the professionalism of dancers.

One of the other dancers came to our table and described the style of dance currently being showcased on the stage. My little remaining sense of control was useless to me in the club, I pulled out a twenty and got a stimulating lap dance. That evening of devious adventure was more than just going to a strip club and taking in the various amenities it could offer or was it?

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger kaz said...

Hahaha it's a good thing to let your little devious side out once and awhile - as long as we can put it back in it's little box at the end of the night , not to be opened until the next moment arises ;)
glad ya had fun!

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I was thinking about taking Little Sister to a titty bar for her 18th. Then I decided not to because it would look awkward, one pregnant lady and one 18 year old walking into a strip club. The looks we'd get would embarass both of us and I want her to enjoy her first taste of debauchery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home