Monday, May 22, 2006

The 1st crack in my shell

I had a great weekend besides the night before on Saturday I was hanging with big bro again althrough Bill did invite me to meet up with him and his cronies at Saddle ridge but after last week I am sort of Saddles ridge out so me and bro went to the town tavern. New joint right down the street from my flat, anyway we get about 7ish and I paid since he paid for dinner! It was 10 dollars a piece and the reason it was so high was because they had a special that night 10 bucks a person and it is all you can drink until 9. Guess who got wasted? It was fun, I remember my brother and some buddy of his named Mike were talking about this group of girls sitting at the bar I confessed my interest in one. As the night went on they double dogged dared me to go over and talk to her so I waited and waited and waited her friend left for the restroom (I am guessing here not sure where she went) so when she was alone I made my move. I walked over sat down next to her and said hello, she replied and I asked if I could join her. I was sloshed but not totally wasted yet it seems as if my confidence comes with a few drinks in me but we got along and she did not run away ~ cool of her huh? We chatted for awhile then her friend returned and I called big bro and mike over to keep her friend busy as I was getting to know Mary. I don't know if that is her real name or not but mary asked for my number i gave it to her and well my thought on that is she was being nice. I have not gotten a call but it really does not matter that night was fun and I poked a whole out of my shell and it felt good ... the shy boy that was Scott seems to be going away!

Sunday was my mother's birthday so we all went over to her house to celebrate it. As for my day today, well today at work I got a RESET! UGHHHHH! A reset is ugly because I made a mistake on a loan that can not be simply fixed but the whole thing has to be RESET. Its a great deal of work but I am going to LOVE IT because it beats the heck out of working collections taking dead-beat calls!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Blogger kaz said...

Great to hear you like your job, getting out more and living it up!
Good on ya :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home