Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The journey begins...

The world is like a book, and those who do not travel read only one page When I first thought about having a blog, in which to post my own feelings,so that people all over the world see what I go through, I had this statement in my mind, because I trully believe it is making much more sense than all the other personal sharing quotes I've been reading on so many other blogs.

The world is like a book... Where the "books" are the people, all the people that cross the street together with us, or that are going to the same school, workplace, shops we do, but in the end, not the cover matters the most, but the content, the story inside that can captivate you or can leave you as empty as before reading it. Day by day we are living in a huge library, in which books are surrounding us, present there to be "read" so that one can have a first glance of an experience even before going through it in reality. And those who do not travel read only one page! By choosing to "travel" you choose to "read" more "books", to listen and capture more stories, experiences, knowledge from the people around you. If you choose not to do it, not to travel from human being to human being, and searching for the beauty that lies in the content, I congratulate you for being another cover reader (and just say hello to the other eighty percent of the human population that strives to travel in life from tourist site to tourist site.. and not to understand the history, the past, the mistery lying behind an experience. I have been to many nations, England, Ireland, Costa Rica, Nicargua and soon I hope to add Lithuania, as well as the other Baltic Republics.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger dezaray.[self titled.] said...

I absolutely love this. In all honesty I have thought so many times about life being a book or movie of sorts where each person is a character, but each character has a background; a story of their own. I strongly believe you can find a story in every person & place. Some people are destined to meet & share a story, as other a meant to tell a long tale. Short or long everyone has a story to tell. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home