Saturday, July 01, 2006

She had milk

Anna Kournikova, looks good in her whites, or anything else for that matter ... I love blogger. It is the Fourth of July weekend here, which means red, white and blue; fireworks; picnics, and the Taste of ice cold miller lite. Got a bit of a headache this morning - had gone to my second happy hour with the new crew from the bank- then me, Mike, Dave and Lori went to meet up with my brother and his crew at Bar Louie in fashionable station square and had a nice time. I thought I was making progress with one young lady there but as it turns out I am not bad-boy enough for her - we are friends. As for the new crew well there was Lori, Dave, (not to be confused with Dave a.k.a. Cobra) Mike and Jeremy...

Note to self: broke phone get new phone and thank heavens for small favors - now I can start fresh!

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger kaz said...

She doesn't do it for me, post martina hingis and you may get a warmer comment ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home