Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Unlimited potential

On Friday I had gotten done with my work early so I was on my company's intranet site surfing the benefits, current job postings for internal employees and I realized that I have the OPPORTUNITY to go anywhere. A unlimited potential to seize any opportunity I want and all I have to do is stay focused, stay postive and believe in MYSELF and I can achieve any goal I set for myself. The fact that I work for a great company now leads to greater confusion on my part because my dream was always to teach and it still is but the price tag attached to that especially at Duquesne is to great. I am taking the summer off from any classes and enjoying the time but after the summer I do not intend on going back to Duquesne not since I got the letter from Point Park explaining the new degrees they offer. Realistically speaking going back to Point Park would make sense one course at Duquesne is the equal to two and half at Point Park so that part of my decision has already been made but part of me still wants to stay put where I am at now and see where the future takes me because for now I love what I do and the company I work for because they treat their employees with the respect we deserve. Oh well i still have a couple of months left of the summer before I have to finally decide so peace out for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home