Saturday, June 17, 2006

Saturday morning thoughts

My weeks have been fairly busy, but most of my weeks of late are. I have large amounts of paper work to go through then after that i book the loans send them of to audit for verification, get back my corrections then send them off again to audit for further review and finally book them. I havent really been in the mood to blog until recently.

I was at the pharmacy yesterday and I saw a greeting card with Winnie the Pooh and Piglet on it and it made me think about life and the people we need. On the card Pooh and piglet were walking hand in hand.

Piglets says "Pooh".

"yes,Piglet." says Pooh

"Oh Nothing." Piglet said " I just wanted to be sure of you"

This made me smile and think often in our lives we just simply need the reassurance that we have someone there and that we are loved or like and of course accepted as a valued person. Big question is why is it often so hard for us to express our feelings and needs. Just the simple expression of telling someone you care about them and that they are appreciated can sometimes be enough to bring a smile to someones face and brighten their day.Yet at times we find it hard to communicate what we think and feel. Life is far to short and unpredictable for these actions however many of us are guilty of this. I have decided that no matter what from now im gonna do my best to show the ones I like what i need and what they mean to me in words - and not after the fact on my blog. This will be very hard for me because I dont deal well with discussing how Im feeling most of the time. I have made some progress with this since ... well I leave that there for now. Funny how sometimes even a simple little greeting card can cause us to think about things that are relavent in our lives.

I am now off to wash my car and a special message to those birds that seem to like crapping on my car I offer you a deal, stop pooping on my car now and I won't trap you in a cage and sell you to that Chinese resturant down the street.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger kaz said...

"if you were to live till 100, I want to live till i'm 101 - so I don't have to live a day without you"
Another beautiul Quote from Winnie the Pooh

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger kaz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home