Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My weekend

I never really talked about my weekend well I did not do much different except on Saturday I went to my friend's wedding. His name is Chad and I have been debating about going to it for a long time but he called me the other day and said he be disappointed if I did not show up so I went. It was nice and all, never been to a catholic wedding before so that was a interesting experience and then afterwards I went to the reception where I got to meet Stephanie whom was a friend of a friend I talked about earlier. I want to wish Chad and his new wife Heather a happy life together... this blows there so much I want to say but I can't so for now I bid you farewell for now but tomorrow I shall blog what been eating at me for months. Perhaps if I get it off my chest I will feel better much better.

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Are you alright?

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger kaz said...

Yeah, what's been on your mind?

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Awwww, now you are keeping Alice in suspense...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home