Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Do a drunk man's words and actions = a sober man's thoughts?

Do a drunk man's words and actions = a sober man's thoughts? You decide, Hi all... I have been going out with coworkers the last few days. Everything is going great since the bank got a huge cash infusion. I wish someone would give me a huge cash infusion! I have to say I gotten to know my fellow bankers very well and most are very funny, laid back, goofy, somewhat immature at times but in general we are a team.

Lately I often find myself feeling a little vague as to what is going on in my head. I dont know if it is just me over-analyzing everything... since in my last friendships went well you know, we talk about anything but work at the many local happy hours - mostly bullshit. Anyway I am reluctanant to open up on my blog about me just because of past mistakes. For example, last night I said some pretty intense stuff to a person. Looking back I know now I should not of but I did and well another person over heard it and now I am on the shit list with a certain auditor. Anyways... what I am wondering is if she really means this stuff or is it just the booze doing the talking? Any imput would be appreciated. Thanks a million!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home