Sunday, April 13, 2008

Girl Watching 101 in Costa Rica

During my three trips to Costa Rica one of the most enjoyable things I do is watching the country's abundance of beautiful women. I often wonder how one small country can have so many attractive women. I asked my friends if my perception was distorted. They all agreed that Costa Rica Rica abounds with some of the most gorgeous women on the planet. So where can you see Costa Rica's natural beauties or should I say natural wonders? The answer is, almost anywhere.

Now I know why Heredia is called "The City of the Flowers." The area around the campus of the University of Costa Rica in San Pedro is also good. Fantastic indoor sports for observing Costa Rican women are the many malls in San Jose or the adjacent suburbs. So my hat goes off to Costa rica...

Looking forwards to my next trip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home