Monday, October 22, 2007

Charles Dickens, your right!

Charles Dickens quote - It was the best of times, it was the worst of times; it ws the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness; it was the epoch of ... well youget the point. I have heard many times that I should reflect upon my present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on my past misfortunes of which all men have some so I should not feel to bad.

Picking myself up.....well, thats the idea anyway.I am still feeling quite weepy and depressed lately but I am trying to pick myself up....I know I gotta. I went grocery shopping yesterday and although I didn't stock up on everything I meant to stock up with......DOH! I did get most of the things. it's just been an inexplicably bad month i promise to have a more cherrier post later.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger It's Me said...

I hope you're doing better. Thanks for the insight on my blog... I hear ya... It seems like a lot of people are going through a difficult time right now. Remember, things always look better the next day :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home