Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And so I updated my blog

I read Brian blog and found it interesting and so I blogged today in dedication to Brian, here are some general thoughts... I must admit I also still like reading About Sara and Kaz and the new girl on the block its me. I wonder what her name is? Apart from Its me?!

General ramblings and things, The Arena Football game for the xbox is amazing. I'm loving the fast-paced gameplay. It almost makes me want to watch an actual game on TV - almost.
Got the annual SI swimsuit issue in the mail. (not exactly it is in the name of the last rentor I just can't let it go back) Remember when these models were hot? I don't. Comparing SI's annual issue to any issue of Maxim is like comparing your hot girlfriend to her mother. You might sleep with Mom if given the chance, but you'd rather sleep with the hot girlfriend.I've got the SI swimsuit issue sitting next to the new Maxim. I might check it out, then again I might not but I probably will. In the time it took me to bring in the Maxim from the mailbox, I memorized the name of every model featured in the issue. (Just kidding, then again perhaps not) The SI mag? Umm. Lots of blondes on a beach with sand in their hair, just like last year, and the year before that... but they are very lovely!

My Steelers finally won the Superbowl (in 2005) after so many years of disappointment. I should be torching cars and throwing garbage cans through store windows. But I just can't get that fired up this season especially after Ben threw a interception last game for their first lost in 2007). I'm happy, but not "destroy-my-neighborhood" happy.

I'm really enjoying the TV show "Lost" the reruns that is so don't tell me how it ends. But so help me God, they'd better be going somewhere with this plot. If the series finale is "It was all a bad dream" I'll torch cars and throw garbage cans through shop windows.

Even though someday I will be married, I STILL hate Valentine's Day. Feel like burning a Hallmark card in effigy.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger brian said...

Wow, a blog dedicated to me? I feel so special. I agree about SI's swimsuit issue. I kept the one from last year, but still haven't thumbed through it. It's more a coffee table magazine than anything

As for the Steelers, they're going to lose their next 3 games, sorry to tell you. A weak early schedule has been good to them. The Seahawks will exact some revenge for the Super Bowl. They are still a top team in the NFC. Denver has been sucking it up this year, but can defend Mile High. Then... THE game. nuff said.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Now Brian the last time you doubted the steelers - called them the wildcard team - they came from behind and WON the superbowl!

Pittsburgh going to the superbowl! We need one for the other thumb now... Go STEELERS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home