Monday, August 20, 2007

Do you live life as an Epic?

There was a most interesting sermon given at church on Saturday night, yes I attend church Saturday night. Listen to the sermon and answer the question, do you live your life as an page turning epic? To quote the pastor, "In those quiet, reflective moments of life, have you ever heard that voice from inside whisper; “Something is missing. There must be more to life than this.” He further goes on to say, "Each of us is called to live a life of epic proportions. To live life to the fullest. To not give up when things seem impossible. To make a difference."

3 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger kaz said...

I think in parts... Life may not always feel like your doing something worthwhile and that's when you get that voice telling yhou to get out and do something.
Personally - it goes up and down.
sometimes I feel like I'm doing things filling my life with Gods will - other times I'm not

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger It's Me said...

Interesting question. I'm not sure if I get it 100%, but for me, right now, I am just living my life one day at a time. I've sort of put the future and the greater scheme of things on hold to focus on the present. But I do have moments where I feel like I am not living my purpose or dream in life. I would like to be able to make a difference in people's lives and help the greater good, and I did work in that environment, and I got burned badly from that experience, by giving so much to others, someone took that away from me, so right now I'm focusing on me and getting what I need and want in the short term... Anyway, that's my take.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Yes, but you have the ability to take advantage of what has been given to you and try to fulfill life as much as possible, and sometimes like me it takes a kick in the head to get you to start trying to do more. You will never feel completely whole, but it is always worth a shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home