Friday, August 10, 2007

general ramblings this morning

Just general ramblings this morning nothing much to discuss... work is going fine. It may not be my ideal job but it sure does beat taking collection calls! The funny thing is the bank i work for takes more of an active interest in how I feel about my job compared to were I came from. They will spend money, company money to improve employee attitude about the company. That is new to me because my last employer did not give a crap about it's employees and the the employees gave only what they had to and nothing more. My attitude towards work has changed, I am more willing to give that 100% to the bank compared to how I felt when I worked for FedEx. In general I like being an banker and for once I in my life I feel that I have a career not just a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home