Friday, August 17, 2007

An bachelor's life and managin the money

An bachelor life
As an young professional I am still living the swinging bachelor life, and because of that a disproportionate amount of time is spent on my career or I should say careers, and I have not have had the time to find my soulmate . For those who are in relationships, these are often void of any deep meaning since a full commitment can never be made, and questions often arise about if the person they are currently seeing is the one. I recently went online, again and I may have some interesting posts to add to my blog. Oh yes, some interesting posts but then again I am not going to kiss and tell, or email and tell until I have something worth telling if you catch my drift? The problem with meeting women at this stage of my life is that it is much more difficult to discern if their interest is driven by my remarkable personality, or the thickness of my wallet. The are times when temptation arises to settle down with either the first woman I meet, or the most beautiful woman I meet that happens to give me the time. I have not given up and like I mentioned earlier things on that front might start warming up…
Managin the money
What I should do with my money is another problem that I am confronted with. Should I save for the future or enjoy the money now, rewarding myself for all that hard work with expensive new car (which is, by the way, the number one gift a young millionaire buys himself). Not that I am an millionaire, so I guess I will be content with my sporty little Saturn ION Quad coupe. You know I have gotten many complaints about that newer Saturn. Anyway I know that often, excessive and freewheeling spending leads to my small fortune evaporating more quickly than the time it took to make it. Issues such as investing, retirement plans, and tax planning are put on the backburner. With the focus solely on the present, future plans are usually forgotten in my life. Oh well that is life, I guess.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger It's Me said...

Thanks for the advice. I find it hard to believe that there are still women out there who go for guys because of the money they make - unreal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home