Thursday, April 10, 2008

BUI

Don’t dreaink and driv. Simiarlly, don’t drink and blog, but I know I’ve nbeen tardy in inupdating my entries here. So while I have some time 9even t though I’m drunk, I thought I’d go ahead and add some inconsequential thoughts (yes, those last two lenthy words required everyer ounce of my focus and attentsion).

Came back from bar watfching the Penguins vs snetors game with the co workers. Fuckin’ PENS RULE! Nick I hate Moe's smirk. So I have not purchased a car before he purchased an house.

Alson ont he tube at the same was time wasthe NHL game with the PENS. Fellow highs chool classmate Shawn Crosby the captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins scored agola! gola! goal. Goal! hoorah!

Damn, the Thills The HIlls Hills on MTV is so good - NOT. Spencer is pbasically a sociopath. Heidi is a C cup;. LC is doep, but her wcorworker atVogue is the hotness. Wifey material sort.
my new njob is the hotness hopefully. good tyitle. commerical loan banker, US. (Oh, yea, for Hmm, tasty, it is to bad things a gonna shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home