Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday

Friday was interesting, went to happy hour with some ex-coworkers from my FedEx days. They decided to venture down to Station Square for that joyous celebration of week's end. Good old Chris was there, a.k.a. The Goose, Jason, and good old Dave or better known as the Cobra... It was fun times indeed. I am just glad I did not have to drive home! Saturday was not as exciting except I did a great deal of biking both Saturday and Sunday. I mostly stayed to the side street in my hood and also the bike trail - I finally found made it down to Homestead via the trail.

I think I lost weight, not sure because I do not own one of those weighing machines, yeah you know what I mean? I have a love/hate relatiosnship with them. I love them when they give me positive information and hate them when they don't. Anyway regarding the weight all my pants are loose and now I can wear my dockers that have not fit in ages so I am stoked about being able to wear my old dress clothes as my new clothes. However the down side is working in the bank's operational center they have a relaxed dress code policy and my jeans are loose and baggy so much so that when I tighten my belt it bunches up around the sides. I guess all that walking is paying off! Oh and the fact I am the only one that commutes to work via bike - it's awesome.

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger It's Me said...

Commuting by bike sounds great. I'm going to try it this summer. And it might even take me less time by bike, than it doen sitting in traffic by car... LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home