Friday, May 04, 2007

bike, bui, dark mood, general laziness

Last tuesday I had a rather low point in my life this year it was not as intense as previous dark moods I have had but it was none the less a mood. So what did I do about it? Next day I ended up visiting a bar, would of had a BUI (Blogging Under the Influence) However I canceled the internet service a few weeks back. As for now for the most part I am feeling lazy with the exception of biking and banking I have no real interest in anything anymore. I enjoy weekend rides on the riverview trail, I like commuting by bike in the morning but that's about it. I have no goal to look forwards to and that is what is bugging me. I need that goal, the destination on my journey of life... plus I am questioning what I want as a final career. Banking, teaching?! I am glad the term is over and the summer vacation has began perhaps after the summer I shall feel different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home