Monday, July 21, 2008

BTW

BTW, not to be confused with BUI, (Blogging Under the Influence) an BTW is By The Way ... I have long since given up on the quest to teach and have embraced my career in banking. I can not say I am disappointed in my choice. Banking has been good to me over the past few years, my previously post hinted at a job change. That I did, it was really crazy because I did not apply for the job, this very large financial company had called me! They recruited me, gave me a boost to my self-esteem and the salary is a great deal better then the other bank. Over all I am happy, but on a personal note last Friday after work I ended up walking over to the southside because a buddy of mine sent me a text earlier that day. It said,"i'm comin to da burgh meet me a dees?" My response was "ok". The bud was KC, he moved to Atlanta about two years ago, it wa scool catching up with a friend. To sum up our conversation, OH BTW KC also brought his new girl and KC if you read this she is awesome and i hope that I can meet someone just like her soon. Much sooner then some may think?! (This is a cliff hanger) Anyway KC's girl showed me photos from their new digital camera, I saw the new house, car, three motorcycles and a cat. I was impressed but then again he was always a hard worker. He did mention he missed Dees Cafe, which still puzzles me why would anyone miss that dive bar? Friday night was the first time I was in dees since new years eve, not much changed except a few new faces. Oh before I met KC in dees I walked around, somewhat aimless around the old neighborhood and saw well enough on that topic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home