Thursday, July 03, 2008

My last day at the bank

Today is my last day at the bank, Monday the 7th I will begin my new job with another company. Everyone is being so nice, big hugs and a few tears. :-) it feels bitter sweet. I'm so excited to be moving on but i'm a little sad to be leaving too. I will indeed miss this bank, the coworkers the few friends i made and especially the friday banker happy hours. I did make good connections here but i do have to say... I am so looking forward to this new opportunity! I've got a busy weekend ahead of me, tomorrow i need to finish packing and get to the store to buy supplies for myself. I need to get a hair cut and buy some new clothers... on sunday, i need to scrub my apartment and then drive to my brothers. I think the only time i'll really get to rest during the on coming week will be at the mall shopping. Anyway I both sad, and excited today because it is the end of one job and the beginning of a new one. Strange feelings noit the same when i left FedEx for the bank, i hated my job at that transportation company and I like my job at the bank. The opportunity that presented itself to me with the other company was just to good to let go, I had to take it. I just had too! Oh well that is life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home